"helper that eases the process of creating a Django project to run on the Google App Engine.
The helper currently provides:
* The ability to use most manage.py commands
* A BaseModel class that appears the same as the standard Django Model class.
* The ability to serialize and deserialize model instances to JSON, YAML and XML.
* Access to Django's test framework with a test datastore and support for fixtures.
* The ability to send email via the App Engine mail API using the standard Django mail functions.
* An App Engine compatible implementation of the Django authentication framework. Only users are supported at this time. Group and Permission support is not implemented.
* Support for the Django memcache cache backend module.
* Support for the db and cache session backed modules. "