If you want to save the content/state of a website at a certain moment, e.g. to have proof afterwards:
Iterasi is the only tool that allows you to capture web content from 5 different sources:
* Site Spider: Archives an entire website or any branch within a website regularly or on demand.
* Page Capture: Archives a single webpage once or on a regular schedule.
* RSS Eater: Archives the contents of any RSS feed (e.g., blog feeds, Twitter feeds, etc.)
* Topical Capture: Monitors social media and news for keywords and archives the results.
* Page Notary Tool: Archives any webpage you browse with the click of a button, even password protected pages, or pages behind a firewall."